Chicken Enchiladas
(Feeds about 4 people usually)
The ingredients you'll need are:
- 4-5 pieces, Boneless, skinless chicken
- 2 large cans of Campbell's cream of chicken
- 1 jar of Pace's salsa
- 2 cans of diced green chilies
- 1 medium container of sour cream
- 2 cans of enchilada sauce
- Lots of shredded/grated cheese
- About 10 or so LARGE tortillas (depending on how many you're feeding)
Homemade Chili
(Feeds A LOT of people, so you can just cut everything in half if you need to)
Ingredients include:
- 5 cans of dark kidney beans
- 2 cans of black beans
- 5 cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 cans of unsweetened corn
- 3 cans of tomato sauce
- 2-3 packets of chili seasoning
- 2 lbs. of hamburger
- 1 diced onion
First step is to fry up the hamburger and when the hamburger is getting close to being done, add a diced onion and fry until done. Put the hamburger & onion into a large pot, then add the kidney beans, black beans, diced tomatoes, and corn (make sure you drain the juice out of all of the cans), and then add the tomato sauce, stir it all up well then add in the chili seasoning. Cook on medium to high heat until hot. Make sure you stir every so often so that the chili doesn't burn and stick to the bottom of the pot. Serve up and enjoy!
Corn Chowder
(Serves a bunch of people)
Ingredients include:
- 1 package bacon
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 thing of green onions, chopped
- 2 cans of corn
- 1 1/2 boxes of Swanson's chicken broth
- 1 carton of Land O Lakes Half and Half
- About 7 potatoes
First off, fry up bacon until crispy-ish. Be sure to add the diced onion when the bacon is getting close to done and fry it up together. Then dump it into a large pot; add diced potatoes, chicken broth, and half N half. Let it boil for a while, enough for the potatoes to soften up a bit. Then add the chopped green onions, diced bell pepper, and corn (be sure to drain the corn). Add some salt and pepper (but not very much). Let it boil until the potatoes are completely done and then enjoy!!
If you guys have any questions or I left something out, just let me know!
-Bekah
I WAS going to do my homework...now I'm going to the store so I can make chili. :)I've heard about these famous Teasley Enchiladas...I think I'll pick the stuff up for those too! Thanks for sharing. I LOVE new recipies!
ReplyDeletethis sounds delish, hopefully it is 'terra' friendly cause i really hate to cook lol
ReplyDelete